Table of Contents
Green Soup Recipe
The green soup recipe is a simple, nutritious, and quick stew since it does not require many ingredients or time in the kitchen. This delicious stew is originally from the Cajamarca region use for eating during important festivities. Also, it is perfect for cold days. The main ingredients are: price, spinach, and hamate, these herbs are responsible for providing the green color to this famous broth. Also, the soup is made with cheese, but it can replace with fresh cheese.
Do you want to distinguish how to make Peruvian green soup? At Recites Gratis, we want to teach you how to prepare this delicious dish from your home. Follow these steps and make a traditional homemade green soup to share with friends or family!
Additional Features: Cheap Cost
Ingredients to make Green Soup:
- Five branches of fresh Pico
- Five units of fresh hamate
- Five stalks of fresh mint
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- Three eggs
- 200 grams of fresh cheese
- Three medium yellow potatoes
- Two medium white potatoes
- One clove of garlic.
You may also be Interested in Green Banana Soup
How to make Green Soup:
- To start with the green soup recipe, wash and peel the potatoes.
- You should also cut them into medium squares and reserve them in water.
- You can also strip the herbs and wash them very well to remove impurities.
- Cut the fresh cheese into medium squares and reserve them in a bowl in the refrigerator.
- Take the leaves to a blender and crush them with water. Don’t forget to add the peeled garlic clove. Booking.
- In a medium saucepan, place the diced potato and add a pinch of salt. Let all the ingredients cook.
- After 15 minutes, add the green smoothie and move with the help of a spoon.
- When it breaks the boil, add the eggs one by one and move.
- Finally, add the fresh cheese in squares and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot and accompany with rococo. Ready to eat this green broth from Cajamarca?
Green Soup and Other Recipes
Price is a natural herb native to the Andes of Peru; it has healing properties and use long ago for diarrhea, indigestion, stomach pain, indigestion, or colic. It consumes as an infusion for three days on an empty stomach.
If you liked this cold soup recipe, we show you other preparations to make on the coldest days:
- Wanting soup
- Fuzhou soup
- wheat soup
- creole soup.
The Celebration of the Everyday
“Caldor Verde is an everyday dish; humble and familiar. A dish eaten daily for breakfast and accompany a party or celebration. And also, It is humble because its base is potato broth. And also, It contains eggs, herbs which give it the color that gives it its name and cheese,” he tells us. “In some dining rooms, herbs not only add during cooking but serve in a pot on the table so that each person can serve themself, and pass it on to their neighbor. From hand to hand. That is why this broth also has a ritual of sharing”.
“In the houses, this broth is possibly made once a week, but outside of it, we find it everywhere; it is a democratic dish. For those who have had too many drinks and are back home at the end of the night, Caldo Verde is a much more accessible option than chicken broth because you can find it in wheelbarrows or boiler shops for a couple of soles.”
Does that Carry?
This broth contains Andean herbs, such as price and rue, depending on the house or the cook, coriander, hamate or parsley. And also, It the whippy egg one end of the shell is broken, and the content is thrown away by shaking it and they finish with the Colamarino cheese. Nothing more.
How is it Done?
The potatoes cook the ones you have on hand and when they are ready, the herbs add to give color and aroma to the preparation. Then the whipped egg, and lastly, the queasily on top in large, medium, or small pieces, depending on the customs of each table or diner.
Protein, fibre and carbohydrates, and above all, a lot of love and boxy flavour in a single dish. And you, do you dare to prepare it?
If you liked this note, we recommend these others:
- Is there an accurate history of plural malaria?
- What is eaten at the feast of San Juan?
- Recipe: Patapsco.
It is a classic recipe from Bearn, an old French province located at the foot of the Pyrenees. And also, In the department occupying approximately 3/5 of the surface. And also, The cousin Ette, or green soup, also called bearnaise soup and soup vertex à la mauve consider a spring starter because of the ingredients with which it is made.